Located on the Ground Level next to the lifts.
- A free service for members of the community to promote local events, charitable causes, sell unwanted goods and advertise lost and found pet notices.
- Not to be used to advertise competing retail services or for free advertising for commercial businesses.
- Based on a first-come first-served basis, and when space is limited, items may only appear for a short period of time.
- Notices should be neatly presented, as small as possible, and preferably no larger than an A5 page.
- Old notices will be destroyed unless a request has been received by centre management to re-advertise.
- Management reserves the right to refuse advertising material and any notice deemed unsuitable.
Please contact us using the form below, with the information you wish to post on the Community Noticeboard or deliver the notice to Centre Management, located on the Mezzanine Level, near the Parents Room.